Financial Due Diligence
- Providing valuable insight into the operation of the Company.
- Structuring and valuing the transaction, negotiating purchase price and purchase agreements.
- Determining future financing strategies.
- Identifying operational areas upon which to concentrate after the deal closes.
- Assist In determining where the value in the Company is and where the “black holes” are.
Legal Due Diligence
- Regulatory issues.
- Corporate Compliances.
- Verifying Loan documents to check for any restrictions on M&A.
- Title over real estate and other tangible property.
- Title over intellectual property and the risks associated with it.
- Existing or potential litigation against the target.
- Material Contracts.
- Licenses and regulatory approvals required for the business.
Tax Due Diligence
- Identification of any material tax exposures.
- Validating representations made by the seller.
- Validating assumptions in valuations of buyer.
- Structuring deal in a tax efficient manner.
- Identifying tax saving opportunities.
Investigative Due Diligence
- Reputational due diligence on the target company, promoters etc in a discreet way.
- Due Diligence which is aimed at anti-bribery, corruption, ethics and integrity.
- Post transactional issues are investigated as well.