Services under the Companies Act, 2013
- Incorporation of New Companies / Limited Liability Partnerships / NBFC / One Person Company both in India and abroad.
- Incorporation / Registration of Trust and Societies.
- Compliances Services under the Companies Act, 2013 and uploading Statutory Forms.
- Secretarial Audit as required under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013.
- Certification of Annual Return in accordance with the provisions of Companies Act, 2013.
- Review of Secretarial Records and updation thereof.
- Winding Up / Dissolution of Companies and LLPs.
- Organising Board Meetings, General Meetings and Proxy Management Services for Companies.
- Consolidation / sub-division of shares, share transfer and transmission, issue of share certificates, dematerialisation of shares, forfeiture of shares.
- Compliances related to Managerial Remuneration.
- Advisory Services on the constitution of Board of Directors, Independent Directors, Women Directors, Small Shareholders Directors, Audit Committee, Remuneration and Grievance Committee.
- Complete Support and Advisory services for implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility in compliance with the provision of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Organising Postal Ballot and e-ballot services and working as scrutinisers for certifying the voting results.
- Charge filings and Search Reports for lending banks and Financial Institutions from Registrar of Companies.
- Complete corporate legal advisory and transactional services for amalgamation, reconstruction, reorganisation, winding up of Companies, Buy-Back of shares of the Company, Employees Stock Option Plan (ESOP), Bonus Issue of Shares and Change of Registered Office of the Company.
- Allotment of Shares in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 under Private Placement and Right Issue basis.
- Payment of Consolidated Stamp Duty on allotment of shares.
- Complete Support in drafting replies to Show Cause notices issued by ROC and making representations before ROC.
Services under the Securities Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- Complete support, certifications and assistance in the implementation and compliance of LODR.
- Complete support and advisory services for Listing and Delisting of shares from the Stock Exchanges.
- Complete support, advisory and transaction services to companies in implementing all Regulations, Notifications, Circulars and Orders of SEBI issued under SEBI Act, 1992.
- Complete Support in drafting replies to Show Cause notices issued by SEBI and making representations before the Adjudicating Officer of SEBI.
- Filing Appeal against the orders of SEBI in Securities Appellate Tribunal and allied Services.
Services under the Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999
- Complete support to Foreign Companies who wish to start business in India under the government’s Foreign Direct Investment Policy and all allied legal activities related thereto.
- Complete support to Foreign Institutional Investors who wish to invest in Indian Capital Market and allied compliance with SEBI and RBI.
- Complete support and transaction services in the External Commercial Borrowings, Listing of Shares in Foreign Stock Exchanges and compliance services towards RBI under the FEMA.
Corporate Affair Services
- Setting up Joint Venture Companies (JVs) and Wholly Owned Subsidiaries (WOS) in India.
- Obtaining approvals from Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Registrar of Companies (ROC), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) etc.
- Management Audit and implementation of Corporate Governance.
Insolvency and Liquidation
- Advisory Services to Financial Institutions to deal with the Insolvency resolution process and liquidation process.
- Preparation of rehabilitation schemes for companies undergoing Insolvency resolution.
- Representing Companies and financial institutions before NCLT.